This high-performance version of the BMW 3-Series came from the factory equipped with a better engine improved braking and a sleeker body style - this enhanced BMW deserves an Air Lift air suspension kit to make it that much more capable.
Regular price $1,079.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This high-performance version of the BMW 3-Series came from the factory equipped with a better engine, improved braking, and a sleeker body style---and this enhanced BMW deserves an Air Lift air suspension kit to make it that much more capable. Whether you have the sedan, the coupe, or the convertible, Air Lift can outfit your BMW with the right kit for your lifestyle. For the front kit, Air Lift engineers have paired a compact, double-bellows air spring with a 30-level damping adjustable, monotube, threaded body strut with independent ride height adjustment. Adjustable camber plates made of T6061 red anodized aluminum utilize high quality spherical bearings to smooth your ride, no matter the load or road conditions. Black chromed steel shock bodies and the black, powder-coated lower mounts are accented with red anodized aluminum end caps. This kit includes stainless steel braided lines with 1/4in PTC fittings. As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty---not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support--- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low.
- Handling is on par with premium coil-over kits. Track-tuned and validated.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- With huge range of available damping adjustment, driver can alter settings to maximize handling or create preferred ride feel. Kit is complimentary to other aftermarket suspension modifications.
- Proprietary control arms and links allow lowest drop and best performance of any suspension kit.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- Highest quality coatings and hardware keep parts looking their best.
- GTIN: 00729199785115
- 30L Dampers: No
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 1
- Leader Hose Code: FRNT
- Leader Hose Description: Front
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches