The VW Golf Mk7 is a versatile compact car with plenty to live up to in the VW Golf family. You're used to getting everything you need from your car and now you can outfit your ride with Air Lift suspension.
Regular price $1,079.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Volkswagon Golf Mk7 is a versatile, compact car with plenty to live up to in the VW Golf family. You're used to getting everything you need from your car, and Air Lift air spring suspension can make your Mk7 all the more versatile. Outfit your ride with Air Lift suspension, and gain the ability to drive in comfort and safety, no matter the time or place, road or load. The front kit is comprised of a compact, double-bellows air spring over a 30-level damping adjustable, monotube, threaded body strut with independent ride height adjustment. This kit features adjustable camber plates made of T6061 red anodized aluminum with high-quality spherical bearings. Black, chromed steel shock bodies and black powder-coated lower mounts are accented with bright-red, anodized aluminum end caps. Kit includes stainless steel braided lines with 1/4in PTC fittings. As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty---not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support--- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Ditch those coils and get to a new level of low.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Spherical bearing and upper-strut mounts maximize damper performance and provide excellent steering feedback.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- GTIN: 00729199785221
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: Yes
- Leader Hose ID: 1
- Leader Hose Code: FRNT
- Leader Hose Description: Front
- Control Arms: Yes
- No Drill: No
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches