It's time to revolutionize your Volkswagen MKVII experience and begin your #lifeonair with Air Lift Performance! Our air spring suspension will get you the maximum drop as well as superior handling sharp steering response and a comfortab
Regular price $995.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
If you know cars, you know that Volkswagen has been one of the most consistently reliable auto manufacturers throughout their 80-year history. This is evidenced in the immense popularity of the MKVII platform. Air Lift Performance is no stranger to inthe people's car,in so now we're bringing our famous slammed stance to the performance enthusiasts with an MKVII platform. Our engineers started on the MKVII rear kit by adding exactly that our air suspensions are famous for -- maximum drop without sacrificing performance. But getting you low was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about giving you the ability to achieve the versatility that the common coilover cannot provide, eliminating classic lowered-car problems with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every MKVII kit we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like a fine sports sedan should. The rear kit features our double-bellow air springs, providing the ability to air out 137mm from stock. The threaded-body dampers feature 30 levels of adjustability, creating an air suspension that is completely customizable for your ideal performance setup. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30 F to 150 F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process -- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Are you ready to revolutionize your driving experience? Find a dealer and get that MKVII rolling low. It's the beginning of your new #lifeonair.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with from super-soft to race-car stiff.
- GTIN: 00729199786648
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches