It's time to revolutionize your Volkswagen MKVII experience and begin your #lifeonair with Air Lift Performance! Our air spring suspension will get you the maximum drop as well as superior handling sharp steering response and a comfortab
Regular price $585.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
If you know cars, you know that Volkswagen has been one of the most consistently reliable auto manufacturers throughout their 80-year history. This is evidenced in the immense popularity of the MKVII platform. Air Lift Performance is no stranger to inthe people's car,in so now we're making our famous slammed stance more available to the daily MKVII driver with our new Slam Series kit. The first thing our engineers did was give the MKVII the stance that performance enthusiasts have come to expect from Air Lift Performance. But simply getting you low was not enough for Air Lift Performance. It is our goal to provide not only the lowest stance, but also the most comfortable ride quality for the daily driver. This rear kit features our double-bellow air springs threaded over twin-tube struts, dropping you down 137mm from stock height. Air Lift Performance's front and rear kits for the MKVII make it easy to achieve the low looks you want without sacrificing ride quality. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30 F to 150 F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process -- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Are you ready to revolutionize your driving experience? Find a dealer and get that Volkswagen MKVII rolling low. It's the beginning of your new #lifeonair.
- Double-bellows springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- Fixed damping engineered specifically to the vehicle creates the perfect platform for beginners
- Twin-tube struts dissipate heat and patented upper mounts reduce noise
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- GTIN: 00729199786624
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 14.875 x 8 inches