It's time to revolutionize your Volkswagen MK7 experience and begin your #lifeonair with Air Lift Performance! Our air spring suspension will get you the maximum drop superior handling sharp steering response and a comfortable ride.
Regular price $1,079.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Volkswagen has been around for a very long time, and as long as they have been making cars, people like you have been modifying them for your own personal tastes and uses. Air Lift Performance wanted to help you attain the look and driving character that you crave for your MK7-based ride, using front struts that measure 50mm diameter where they slide into the knuckle and a twist beam rear suspension. Our engineers started on the VW MK7 by adding exactly what our air suspensions are famous for- static drop. With the ability to air out 4.5in from stock in the front, it is impossible to go unnoticed. But the superior drop was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot achieve, eliminating classic lowered-car problems with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every kit we build not only rides great but handles the curves like a fine sports sedan should. For the front VW MK7 kit, for vehicles with struts measuring 50mm in diameter, we swapped out the front OEM suspension for our smooth-riding and compact double-bellow air springs, mated to a monotube threaded-body strut. With 30 levels of damping adjustment, providing the ability to go from racecar stiff to pillow soft, you are guaranteed a comfortable ride and great body support when cornering or braking. The struts are then topped off with adjustable camber plates that use high quality spherical bearings for precise steering feel and superior damper actuation. The plates allow for you to dial in up to three degrees of negative camber for that perfect wheel fitment or optimized handling. Carved out of T6061 aluminum and anodized in a deep red hue for an attractive finish, your MK7 air suspension will look just as good as it rides. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Performance is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and cus
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785481
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: Yes
- Leader Hose ID: 1
- Leader Hose Code: FRNT
- Leader Hose Description: Front
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches