It's time to revolutionize your Lexus LS400 experience and begin your #lifeonair with Air Lift Performance! Our air suspension will get you the maximum drop superior handling sharp steering response and a comfortable ride.
Regular price $995.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Lexus LS400 was a five-year, one-billion dollar investment for Toyota, designed to be the absolute epitome of luxury, complete with automatic features, California walnut in the interior, and even an integrated cellular phone. The designers thought of almost everything to make the vehicle the perfect flagship for the brand, but Air Lift Performance thought that a change in ride height was in order. Our engineers started on the Lexus LS400's suspension by adding exactly what our air suspensions are famous for -- giving you the maximum drop, 3.5in from stock without sacrificing performance But simply getting you low was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, such as bottoming out, with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every Lexus LS400 kit that we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like a fine sports sedan should. In front, the Lexus LS400 kit features our double-bellow air springs over monotube, threaded-body shocks, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the shocks allow for a huge range of customization, with the ability to go from super soft to a stiff performance setup. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30 F to 150 F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention Air Lift Performance's best-in-class customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process -- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Threaded, adjustable lower mounts allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785597
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 2
- Leader Hose Code: BOTH
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 8 x 15 inches