It's time to revolutionize your Lexus LS400 experience and begin your #lifeonair with Air Lift Performance! Our air spring suspension will get you the maximum drop superior handling sharp steering response and a comfortable ride.
Regular price $995.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Lexus LS400 was a five-year, one-billion dollar investment for Toyota, designed to be the absolute epitome of luxury, complete with automatic features, California walnut in the interior, and even an integrated cellular phone. The designers thought of almost everything to make the vehicle the perfect flagship for the brand, but Air Lift Performance thought that a change in ride height was in order. Our engineers started on the Lexus LS400's rear kit by adding exactly what our air suspensions are famous for -- maximum drop without sacrificing performance. But getting you low was not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are also about giving you the ability to achieve the versatility that the common coilover cannot provide, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, such as bottoming out, with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every Lexus LS400 kit we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like a fine sports sedan should. The rear kit features our double-bellow air springs, providing the ability to air out 4.9in from stock. The threaded-body shocks allow for up to 30 levels of adjustability, creating an air suspension that is completely customizable for your ideal performance setup as well as your daily driving needs. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30 F to 150 F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process -- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Threaded, adjustable lower mounts allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199786594
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 2
- Leader Hose Code: BOTH
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 8 x 15 inches