It's time to revolutionize your Infiniti Q50 experience and begin your #lifeonair with Air Lift Performance! Our air suspension will get you the maximum drop as well as superior handling sharp steering response and a comfortable ride ba
Regular price $1,562.02 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Infiniti Q50 has all the power it could possibly need to be a performance staple, whether it be accelerating off the line or making high-speed passing maneuvers. With Air Lift Performance, you can fix exactly what's holding it back -- the handling and driving dynamics. Our engineers started on the Q50 by getting you down 85mm from stock height. But that was simply not enough for Air Lift Performance. Our kits are all about achieving the versatility that the common coilover cannot, eliminating classic lowered-car problems, like bottoming out, with the touch of a button. We pride ourselves on making sure that every Q50 kit that we build not only provides a great ride, but also handles the curves like a fine sports sedan should. In front, the Q50 kit features our double-bellow air springs over monotube, threaded-body shocks, which provide a comfortable ride and great body support during cornering or braking. With 30 levels of damping adjustability, the shocks allow for a huge range of customization, with the ability to go from super soft to a stiff performance setup. The dampers are secured with rubber-isolated upper and lower mounts, specifically designed to improve any noise vibration harshness, keeping your ride quiet and comfortable while slammed to the streets. As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been torture-tested to 1 million cycles on our in-house hydraulic test rig at temperatures ranging from -30 F to 150 F. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention Air Lift Performance's best-in-class customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process -- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. Are you ready to revolutionize your driving experience?
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with from super-soft to race-car stiff.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785665
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches