It's time to get noticed in your 2008-2015 Mercedes C-Class and begin your #lifeonair with Air Lift Performance! Our air suspension will get you the maximum drop as well as superior handling and sharp steering response.
Regular price $1,079.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The 2008-2014 Mercedes C-Class is the sporty vehicle designed for everyone ? whether you've got the affordable BlueEfficiency, the family-oriented Estate, or the AMG with unbridled performance potential, this is a vehicle you can trust to ride well and be fun to drive. But here's the thing: you're not everyone, and your vehicle should reflect that. Thankfully, Air Lift Performance has the solution, and it's a slammed stance. In order to get your C-Class low, our engineers swapped out the OEM suspension for our double-bellow air springs, paired with threaded-body, monotube struts. Air Lift Performance dampers are completely customizable to your needs, with 30 levels of adjustment, allowing you to perfectly tailor your suspension to your ideal performance setup. These elements work together to provide a comfortable ride and superior body support, topped off with adjustable camber plates for precise steering feel. All of these components combine to provide you with the ability to air out 95mm (3.7 ) from stock. Air Lift Company and its Performance division are committed to delivering quality parts that last, through extensive validation testing and offering a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty, allowing you to purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All struts dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Rig-tested components to over 1 million cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785771
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 23.5 x 14.875 x 8 inches