Get your Mustang S550 low without sacrificing ride quality. Air Lift Performance air spring suspension gives you maximum drop with superior handling a sharp steering response and a comfortable ride.
Regular price $1,079.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Get your Mustang S550 low without sacrificing ride quality. Air Lift Performance air spring suspension gives you maximum drop with superior handling, a sharp steering response, and a comfortable ride. With a huge range of damping adjustment and lightweight components (lighter than coilovers), you can't choose a better lowering kit for your ride. Add the versatility of the monotube dampers---for the best performance on both the track and the street---and Air Lift Performance is a no-brainer for your Mustang. To start, we swapped out the front OEM suspension for our smooth-riding, compact, double-bellows air spring mated to a monotube threaded body strut. For a truly adjustable experience, our struts have 30 different levels of damping so you can go from racetrack-stiff to super-smooth with the twist of the damping knob. This kit also includes sway-bar end links Top all this off with adjustable camber plates carved out of T6061 aluminum and anodized in a deep red hue. As impressive as all this sounds, what is even more impressive is how your Mustang will look sitting 5in lower than stock! As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure longevity for the customer, the key suspension components have been track-proven and tested on a durability rig for over one million cycles, which equates to 100,000 miles. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty---not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support--- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Camber plates are equipped with spherical bearings to maximize damper performance and steering feedback&mdash
- while providing camber adjustment for track or show.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Air suspension is 7 lbs. lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- GTIN: 00729199785214
- 30L Dampers: No
- Front Sway Bar Links: Yes
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 29 x 15 x 8 inches