Get your Lexus IS250 and IS350 slammed without sacrificing ride quality! With Air Lift Performance air spring suspensions you get the maximum drop superior handling sharp steering response and a comfortable ride.
Regular price $995.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Get your Lexus IS250 and IS350 slammed without sacrificing ride quality! With Air Lift Performance air spring suspensions, you get the maximum drop combined with superior handling, sharp steering response, and a comfortable ride. With a huge range of damping and height adjustability, coupled with components much lighter than OEM suspensions, you can't choose a more versatile lowering kit for your ride. For the best performance on both the track and the street, Air Lift Performance is a no-brainer for your Lexus. We swapped out the front OEM suspension for our smooth-riding and compact double bellow air springs, mated to a monotube threaded body strut. The struts themselves are a truly adjustable experience, featuring 30 levels of damping. With these 30 levels, you can go from racecar stiff to pillow soft with simply the twist of the damping knob, insuring that your ride is always smooth and comfortable. Top this all off with the adjustable chamber plates, carved out of T6061 aluminum and anodized in a deep red hue, for an attractive finish. Our air suspension system will make your IS250/IS350 truly impressive, sitting 4.5in lower than stock! As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years, Air Lift Performance is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To insure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been rigorously tested. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support -- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. With Air Lift Performance, your Lexus IS250 or IS350 will not only look incredible, but drive with the utmost comfort, best handling, and quick steering response. Come see us today about upgrading your system!
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- GTIN: 00729199785450
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 2
- Leader Hose Code: BOTH
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches