Get your Honda S2000 slammed without sacrificing ride quality! With Air Lift Performance air spring suspensions you get the maximum drop superior handling sharp steering response and a comfortable ride.
Regular price $995.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Get your Honda S2000 slammed without sacrificing ridequality! With Air Lift Performance air spring suspensions, you get the maximumdrop combined with superior handling, sharp steering response, and acomfortable ride. With a huge range of damping and height adjustability,coupled with components much lighter than OEM suspensions, you can't choose amore versatile lowering kit for your ride. For the best performance on both thetrack and the street, Air Lift Performance is a no-brainer for your Honda. In order to drop the rear of your Honda 4.7in from stock, weswapped out the OEM suspension for our progressive rate, sleeve-style airsprings, mated to a monotube, threaded body shocks. The shocks themselvesfeature 30 levels of damping and excellent response with their 46mmpistons. With these 30 levels, you cango from racecar stiff to street car compliant with the simple twist of thedamping knobs, ensuring that your ride is always tuned to your liking. Top itall off with upper mounts that are carved out of T6061 aluminum and implantedwith high-quality spherical bearings for the quickest response to roadinputs. And for weather protection,aluminum parts are anodized in a deep red hue, or a shiny gloss black, for anattractive finish. As the leader in air suspension products for over 60 years,Air Lift Performance is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To insure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the keysuspension components have all been rigorously tested. With a one-year,unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputationfor great customer service and technical support --you can purchase this kitwith peace of mind. With Air Lift Performance, your Honda S2000 will not onlylook incredible, but provide you with the most comfort, best handling, andquick steering response. Come see us today about upgrading your system!
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199786495
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 2
- Leader Hose Code: BOTH
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches