Get your 2015-2021 Subaru WRX slammed without sacrificing ride quality! With Air Lift Performance air spring suspensions you get the maximum drop superior handling sharp steering response and a comfortable ride.
Regular price $995.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Get your 2015-2021 Subaru WRX slammed without sacrificing ridequality! With Air Lift Performance air spring suspensions, you get the maximum drop combined with superior handling, sharp steering response, and a comfortable ride. With a huge range of damping and height adjustability,coupled with components much lighter than OEM suspensions, you can't choose amore versatile lowering kit for your ride. For the best performance on both the track and the street, Air Lift Performance is a no-brainer for your Subaru. In order to drop the rear of your Subaru 5.1in from stock, we combined our smooth riding, double bellow air springs with threaded-body monotube shocks. The 30 levels of damping adjustment provided by the suspension system allow you to fine-tune your system to insure the utmost ride quality and handling performance for your vehicle. As the leader in air suspension products for over 70 years,Air Lift Performance is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To insure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the key suspension components have all been rigorously tested. With a one-year, unlimited-mileage warranty -- not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support -- you can purchase this kit with peace of mind. With Air Lift Performance, your 2015-2021 Subaru WRX will not only look incredible, but provide you with the most comfort, best handling, and quick steering response. Come see us today about upgrading your system!
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions.
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial-in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199786419
- 30L Dampers: Yes
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 2
- Leader Hose Code: BOTH
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches