Elevate your ride's reputation by lowering it...with 5 inches of drop and all the versatility of air suspension.
Regular price $1,079.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Elevate your ride's reputation by lowering it...with 5 inches of drop and all the versatility of air suspension. Get the stance you want and the performance you need with Air Lift Performance air suspension kits! Every kit we offer is fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspensions. No other lowering suspension provides a more versatile package for daily use. Outfit your ride with a 2B6 regular double-bellows air spring over a 30-level adjustable, monotube, threaded body strut with independent ride height adjustment. This kit's adjustable camber plates---made of T6061 red anodized aluminum---utilize high-quality spherical bearings. Get a classy look with the black, chromed, steel strut bodies and black powdercoated lower mounts, accented with bright red anodized aluminum end caps. Kit includes stainless steel braided air lines with 1/4in PTC fittings. In an effort to bring to market the most durable air suspension possible, Air Lift tortured the components of this kit on their hydraulic test rig at temperatures from -30F to 150F. Couple this with over 10K miles of road testing and the 1 year manufactures warranty, this is a kit you can count on to handle whatever roads you travel. Earn some well-deserved attention for your vehicle and grab up an Air Lift Performance kit today!
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Camber plates are equipped with spherical bearings to maximize damper performance and steering feedback&mdash
- while providing camber adjustment for track or show.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- GTIN: 00729199755576
- 30L Dampers: No
- Front Sway Bar Links: Yes
- Leader Hose ID: 3
- Leader Hose Code: YES
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches