Elevate your Nissan's reputation by lowering it...with 5 inches of drop and all the versatility of air suspension.
Regular price $1,079.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Get the stance you want and the performance you need with Air Lift Performance air suspension kits! Every kit we offer is fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspensions. No other lowering suspension provides a more versatile package for daily use. Elevate your Nissan's reputation by lowering it...with 5 inches of drop and all the versatility of air suspension. The Air Lift Performance kit is the best choice for show stance AND daily driving. Get the sharp look you crave with the exceptional performance you need! Compact double-bellows air spring over 30-level monotube, threaded body strut with independent ride height adjustment. This kit's adjustable camber plates---made of T6061 red anodized aluminum---utilize high-quality spherical bearings. Rock a sharp look with the black chromed steel shock bodies, black powder-coated lower mounts, and bright red anodized aluminum end caps. Kit includes stainless steel braided lines with 1/4in PTC fittings. Earn some well-deserved attention for your Nissan and grab up an Air Lift Performance kit today!
- Camber plates are equipped with spherical bearings to maximize damper performance and steering feedback
- while providing camber adjustment for track or show.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- All dampers have been dyno-tested and matched in pairs before shipping.
- Air suspension is lighter than coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.Air suspension is lighter than coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199785085
- 30L Dampers: No
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 3
- Leader Hose Code: YES
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches