Elevate your Mazda's reputation by lowering it...with 5 inches of drop and all the versatility of air suspension.
Regular price $1,079.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Get the stance you want and the performance you need with Air Lift Performance air suspension kits! Every kit we offer is fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspensions. No other lowering suspension provides a more versatile package for daily use. Elevate your Mazda's reputation by lowering it...with 5 inches of drop and all the versatility of air suspension. The Air Lift Performance kit is the best choice for show stance AND daily driving. Get the sharp look you crave with the exceptional performance you need! Outfit your ride with a 2B6 regular double-bellows air spring over a 30-level damping, monotube, threaded body strut with independent ride height adjustment---putting maximum control in your hands. The adjustable camber plates are made of T6061 red anodized aluminum, and utilize a high-quality spherical bearing. Black, chrome steel-strut bodies and black powder-coated lower mounts. Bright red anodized aluminum end caps. This kit includes stainless steel braided air lines with 1/4in PTC fittings. Earn some well-deserved attention for your Mazda and grab up an Air Lift Performance kit today!
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Camber plates are equipped with spherical bearings to maximize damper performance and steering feedback&mdash
- while providing camber adjustment for track or show.
- CAD-designed, custom lower control arm allows maximum drop without rubbing or losing rear swaybar functionality.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Air suspension is lighter than OEM coil suspension, reducing unsprung mass for improved ride and handling.
- GTIN: 00729199755521
- 30L Dampers: No
- Front Sway Bar Links: No
- Leader Hose ID: 3
- Leader Hose Code: YES
- Leader Hose Description: Both
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches