Air Lift Performance Front Kit
Regular price $1,079.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Get the stance you want and the performance you need with Air Lift Performance air suspension kits! Every kit we offer is fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory coilover suspensions. No other lowering suspension provides a more versatile package for daily use. Elevate your BMW's reputation by lowering it...with 5 inches of drop and all the versatility of air suspension. The Air Lift Performance kit is the best choice for show stance AND daily driving. Get the sharp look you crave with the exceptional performance you need! Get the ultimate performance from your car with a compact, double-bellows air spring over 30-level damping adjustable, monotube, threaded body strut with independent ride height adjustment. You'll get adjustable camber plates made of red, anodized aluminum that utilizes a high-quality spherical bearing, which is sure to smooth out your ride. Look your best with the black chromed steel-strut bodies, black powder-coated lower mounts, and bright red anodized aluminum end caps. This kit includes M3 style swaybar end links and stainless steel braided air lines with 1/4in PTC fittings. Earn some well-deserved attention for your BMW and grab up an Air Lift Performance kit today!
- 30 clicks of damping adjustment with a huge range from super soft to race car stiff
- Camber plates are equipped with spherical bearings to maximize damper performance and steering feedback&mdash
- while providing camber adjustment for track or show.
- Track-proven handling is on par with premium coilovers.
- Maximized wheel travel for excellent ride characteristics compared to traditional coil spring lowering.
- Progressive-rate springs allow for a lower ride height than coils and excellent handling balance.
- High quality monotube dampers dissipate heat faster than twin tube dampers and provide more consistent damping during hard driving or bumpy road conditions
- Adjustable lower perches allow ride height to be changed independently of pressure, so user can dial in preferred pressure/ride height combination.
- Key components are rig-tested to 1,000,000 cycles to ensure long life and performance.
- GTIN: 00729199755460
- 30L Dampers: No
- Front Sway Bar Links: Yes
- Leader Hose ID: 1
- Leader Hose Code: FRNT
- Leader Hose Description: Front
- Control Arms: No
- No Drill: No
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 24 x 15 x 8 inches